Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Gay Roommate

Oh my God, my roommate has got to be the gayest man live. I have never seen anyone who is so over the top, obviously gay in my life. Seriously. I don't know if I can live with him. But what am I supposed to do? Go request a new roommate? Based on what? That he's gay? I can't do that.

Marc has blond highlights in his hair, is wearing these Daisy Dukes, flip-flops, and a muscle shirt that shows off the tribal tattoo on his arm. He seems nice enough, but when I asked him where he'd been, he quite casually told me he's been over his boyfriend's house. I don't know what I'll do if he wants that guy over. But what if I want Claire over? Fair is fair, right? But, no, it's not the same. One is moral, the other's not, and that's all there is to it. I don't know how I'm going to handle this. I need to set a good, Christian example. I'll talk to him about the Bible. I'll do what I can to bring him to salvation, so he'll give up this sinful life. If I attack him or make him uncomfortable, I'll just harden his heart against God. I don't want sin around me, but . . . God, I just don't know what to do. You will have to guide me on this. I'm lost.

I'm still waiting for Claire to get down here. I miss her, and I was hoping she'd get down here by now. I think I'll give her a call and see when she expects to come down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi. Leave a message.